Tri-Support Ferrule 22Mm
The Aidapt Tri-Support Walking Stick ferrule has a large base providing excellent support and stability for regular users of canes and walking sticks. It s three pronged design flexes as you walk reducing the effects of jolting impacts on the hand and wrist joints. This ferrule makes any walking stick self-standing eliminating the need to bend down to pick up your stick. It is suitable for both left and right hand sticks and be used effectively on a variety of terrains such as gravel, sand and grass. Available to buy in 16"", 19"" and 22"" sizes to suit the majority of walking sticks. Simply remove your existing ferrule and replace with the Tri-Support ferrule for improved stability.
Features & Benefits
- Ferrule to suit majority of walking sticks to create a larger base for extra support.
- Allows your walking stick to be self-standing reducing need to bend down to pick up.
- Flexes as you walk reducing pressure on hand and wrist joints.
- Can be used on right and left handed walking sticks.
- Available in three sizes.
|Product Dimensions (mm)||52x75x75|
|Net weight (kg)||0.08|
|Main body material||Rubber|