Shower Stool With Back
Delivering value for money, our comfortable and easy to use Shower Stool with Back is popular for a reason! Tried and tested, this high quality disability aid is ideal for post-surgery recovery as well as for everyday mobility issues. Reducing the risk of slips and falls is made easy with the comfortable curved seat and secure non slip feet.
Designed for everyday use, this portable seat can be packed down for visiting relatives or holidays. The curved seat is comfortable and features drainage holes. The back helps the user to feel safe and secure and can also be helpful if a carer is assisting with bathing activities.
The Shower Stool with Back is adjustable in height to suit most users, with clearly-numbered height settings, and has integral handles in the seat and back to aid support and transfer. The lightweight frame means it can be removed with ease enabling multiple use of the shower area.
- Aids independent bathing
- Anti-slip feet for safe use in wet conditions
- Perforated top and back for easy drainage
- 8 numbered height adjustment settings
- Tubular alloy frame featuring integral grips for extra support
- Product Dimensions (mm): 700-928x500x420
- Net weight (kg): 2.9
- Back Rest (mm): 390x240
- Colour: White
- Footprint (WxL) Min/Max (mm): 490x430
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 127
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 20
- Overall Height (mm): 690-865
- Seat Depth (mm): 290
- Seat Height (mm): 390-565
- Seat Width (mm): 490