Harvest Healthcare Modular Foam Pressure Care Cushion - Medium Risk
The Modular Foam Pressure Care Cushion offers pressure reduction, as well as stability and a high level of comfort. It comes with a two way stretch vapour permeable waterproof cover which is ideal for medium risk usage.
The Modular Foam Cushion combines stability with a high level of comfort, offering the user more than expected.
Cut with specific castellations, the highly breathable foam can prevent the user from becoming too hot.
The cushion is complete with a vapour permeable, four-way stretch cover with an anti slip base.
About this item
- Helps reduce risk of pressure ulcers for people who spend a long time seated
- Comfortable modular foam reduces shear and friction
- Suitable for use with people at medium risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Stretch, vapour-permeable waterproof cover
- ideal for use on wheelchairs and day chairs
Features and Benefits
- Castellated block foam
- Zipped, vapour permeable, water resistant, four way stretch cover
- Non-slip base
- Can be paired with our Community mattress for 24 hour pressure area care
- Available in 2 different sizes
- Medium risk
- Dimensions: 43.9 x 43.9 x 9.4 centimetres
Please Note: Indication of pressure ulcer risk is not a prescriptive evaluation.