They provide a portable and safe solution for disability and mobility access. These folding aluminium ramps are versatile, lightweight and easy to use.
The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Folding Ramps are designed to aid access up and down steps and kerbs, into buildings or a vehicle.
Two-hinged tracks simply unfold and can be positioned accordingly with an angled lip at the top of the ramp for added security.
Ideal for Wheelchairs, Powerchairs and Scooters simply pop it in the boot and away you go! This ramp is suitable or temporary or permanent installation - with two holes included for permanent installation
Ideal for use by retail shops on the high street in accordance with the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act)
- Features raised edges for added safety and peace of mind
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium and includes a central plastic handle for easy carrying and transportation
- Two aluminium sections 35cm and 37cm wide to fold to a compact size
- High quality user friendly alloy ramp
- A wide anti-slip grip surface ensures safe use in most weather conditions
- Durable design to support both wheelchair/mobility scooters and the occupant with a weight capacity of up to 272kg SWL (safe working load)