Folding Bath Bench - Without Back
A premium bathing aid to ensure comfort and safety whilst in the tub.
The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Folding Bath Bench offers contoured seat with integral handholds for maximum comfort and support. Benefitting from a lightweight aluminium corrosion proof frame this folding, portable bath seat will serve you well for as long as is required.
Compact design packs in all the necessary features.
Simple push button height adjustment allows you to set the bath bench to your preferred height without the need for fiddly e-clips. This is perfect if you often put the bench away for storage or intend to use it for travel. The Folding Bath Bench folds easily for storage and transportation and can be cleaned very easily, with its smooth, accessible surfaces. Making it ideal for holidays or visiting family and friends. This premium bathing aid would also be perfect for anyone who only needs to use the product during selected periods - such as after surgery or treatments. Drainage holes in the seat reduce slipping and comply with entrapment regulations. Meanwhile angled legs contain suction style feet, providing additional safety.
Also available with back - click the link here.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Contoured seatand integral handholds give additional support
- Polyethylene high-density (PE-HD) seat provides comfort and strength
- Simple, push button height adjustment allows bench to be easily adapted
- Drainage holes in seat reduce slipping and comply with entrapment regulations
- Angled legs with suction style feet provide additional stability
- Smooth, accessible surfaces for ease of cleaning
- Folds easily for storage and transportation
- Replacement ferrules are available (product code FER22L)
|Manufacturers Product Number||12486KDR|
|DESCRIPTION||Folding Bath Bench without Back|
|SEAT WIDTH||43cm (17")|
|SEAT DEPTH||28cm (11")|
|HEIGHT MIN||44cm (17")|
|HEIGHT MAX||46cm (18")|
|MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY||135kg (21st)|