Ergo Lite Transit Wheelchair - 16" Seat
Original price £334.00 - Original price £400.80
£334.00 - £400.80
Current price £334.00
The Ergo Lite is Karma’s lightest attendant-propelled wheelchair. The compact design is ideal for wheelchair users who need a simple, lightweight wheelchair. It is equipped with Karma’s unique S-Ergo seating system for extra comfort.
Features & Benefits
- The ultralight weight lowers the risk for back injury by reducing the physical effort required to lift it. Sturdy and safe, we believe it is the lightest crashed tested wheelchair available on the market.
- With the fold-able backrest and frame, it makes storage and transport much easier.
- The S-Ergo Seating helps promote pressure relief and helps to stop the user sliding forward in the seat. This makes the wheelchair comfortable and helps maintain good posture.
- The innovative attendant brakes allow the caregiver access to the parking brake without lean forward. Just push the attendant brakes to park the chair, and pull to unlock.
- The Ergo Lite is Crash Test Approved. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.
|Nominal Seat Width||16"|
|Caster x Rear wheel size||6" x 14"|
|Maximum user weight||100kg|
|Overall length with legrest||930mm|
|Mass of Heaviest Part||8.6kg|
|Horizontal location of axle||5mm|
|Minimum turning radius||740mm|
|Minimum turning radius without user||670mm|
|Static stability downhill||16°|
|Static stability uphill||7.8°|
|Static stability uphill with anti-tippers||11.5°|
|Static stability sideways||16°|
|Seat Plane Angle||5°|
|Effective Seat Depth||430mm|
|Nominal Seat Depth||420mm|
|Effective Seat Width||400mm|
|Seat Surface Height at Front Edge||480mm|
|Seat to Backrest Angle||96°|
|Leg to Seat Surface Angle||102°|
|Footrest to seat distance||395-410mm|
|Armrest to seat distance||210mm|
|Front location of armrest