Casa Elite Home Care Beds in Beech with Dipped Metal Side Rail Kit - Silver
Save up to £0.00 Save £-700.00
Original price £700.00 - Original price £840.00
£700.00 - £840.00
Current price £700.00
Designed and developed for the community care environment; the Casa Elite Home Care bed range provides simplified solutions for equipment provision with an innovative modular design. This range of four section electrical profiling beds with adjustable head, foot and knee sections supports effective patient care.
Features & Benefits
- Featuring a modular head and footboard design to provide a simplified yet flexible solution to quickly upgrading the bed aesthetic by fully enclosing the bed actuators.
- This unique design facilitates efficient repair and replacement of the head and footboards, reducing product downtime during service and maintenance.
- A range of nursing functions available including Cardiac chair positioning, auto contour and foot down tilt (Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Low height model enables the bed platform to be lowered closer to the floor reducing the risk of a fall from height for vulnerable patients. It can also support independent transfers (ingress/egress from the bed) for some individuals.
- Quick and easy, single personal installation, with each section below 25kg requiring only an Allen key (supplied and attached to the bed frame).
- Custom configurations offer a selection of wooden and metal side rail options with an integrated side rail locking safety mechanism.
- This range includes our patented dipped metal side rails, specifically designed for easy egress and ingress.
- A range of interchangeable accessories available, including side rails, grab handles and padding systems
- Optional manual calf lift ratchet available, offering lower leg elevation function
- Attractive, domestic appearance with a choice of three wood finishes to compliment any interior. Standard finish is Beech.
- Comes as standard with an intuitive and easy-to-use 9 button handset. The lightweight handset can be locked-out to ensure vulnerable patients safety. An optional 10 button handset for head down tilt (Trendelenburg) positioning is available, allowing a tilt of 11 degrees if prescribed for an individual's clinical needs.
- Optional bed platform extension accommodates taller individuals by increasing the length by 16cm. Extended side rails are also available (wooden or metal) to be used in conjunction with the platform extension to support and provide safe, comfortable and dignified care.
- The bed can be disassembled when not in use and stored on transport stands enabling safe and compact storage
|Backrest Adjustment Electrical||Yes|
|Bed Extension Length||Optional|
|Knee Break Adjustment Electrical||Yes|
|Leg Section Adjustment Electrical||TBC|
|Safe Working Load||200kg (31.5st)|
|User Weight Capacity||165kg (26st)|