Lightweight Angle Adjustable Bed Backrest
A versatile mobility aid that will allow a range of users to be more comfortable in bed.
Don't miss out on watching your favourite programmes or doing the crossword whilst in bed with the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Bed Backrest. This fantastic bedroom aid is perfect for individuals who are resting up - such as after surgery - less mobile or who simply enjoy relaxing in comfort.
Lightweight and easy to install.
This high quality, straightforward to use product can comfortably support users in a seated position, such as in bed, eating, reading, or watching TV. The lightweight frame and mesh upper is a doddle to install too! Simply fit the Drive Bed Back Rest on top of the mattress and set to the desired angle. If not required, the unit is easy to collapse and store - or pop it in the car boot for weekends away!
Five different angle positions!
The angle adjustment of the backrest can be set to five different positions, supported by a sturdy steel frame that is plastic coated for durability.
Features & Benefits
- A quality, quick and simple way to support users in a seated position in bed for eating, reading or watching TV
- Lightweight and easy to install - simply fit on top of mattress and set to desired angle
- Angle adjustable in five different positions to suit user support requirements -72°, 60°, 50°, 38°, 20°
- Flat-folding for easy storage and transportation
- Constructed from a sturdy steel frame, plastic coated for durability
- Incorporates pillow for additional comfort
- All surfaces are easy to wipe clean
- Height folded: 10cm (3.9")
- Width: 61cm (24")
- Depth: 63cm (24.8")
- Weight capacity:120kg (19st)