Escape Lite Transit Wheelchair - Standard - Racing Green
Discover the Escape Lite Transit Wheelchair and take independent living to the next level.
This easy to use lightweight transit wheelchair is designed for an attendant to push the wheelchair. The handles feature built in attendant-operated cable brakes. With an ultra-light and foldable aluminium frame, the Escape Lite has been specially designed for ease of transportation and storage.
An affordable and lightweight aluminium transit wheelchair
The Escape Lite Attendant-Propelled has flame-retardant padded upholstery, full length armrests, adjustable seat belt, and a folding frame and backrest. The Escape Light Transit Chair in standard width features detachable swing-away footrests, measuring 40-56 cm in length, making transfers in and out of the wheelchair easier. Footplates are also made with heel cups to provide extra shock absorption while being seated.
The Escape Lite Attendant-Propelled Wheelchair accommodates the needs of different users by being available in a variety of seat widths.
- Narrow (seat width: 41cm, width between arms: 38cm, external width-open: 50.5cm, max user weight: 100kg)
- Standard (seat width: 46cm, width between arms: 41cm, external width-open: 53cm, user weight: 100kg)
- Wide (seat width: 51cm, width between arms: 48cm, external width-open: 56cm, user weight: 120kg).
Features & Benefits
- In addition to being ultra lightweight and foldable, the attendant-propelled wheelchair offers both comfort and practicality
- Comfortable chair requires assistance and has attendant-operated cable brakes
- Includes a two-year warranty on the main frame and a 1-year warranty on the complete chair
- Packaging dimensions are 68 x 26 x 80cm (26 3/4 x 10 1/4 x 31 1/2")
|Folded Width||23cm (9")|
|Overall Height||91cm (36”)|
|Overall Length||99.5cm (39") with footrests|
|Overall Width||53cm (21")|
|Seat Width||46cm (18")|
|Max Weight Capacity||100kg|
|Width Between Arms||41cm|