Ensure maximum safety and comfort with this easy to remove swivelling bath seat.
The Coniston Rotating Bather is a high quality rotating bath seat. It is width adjustable, fitting not only standard baths, but also extra wide baths (up to 27/28″). The Coniston Bath Seat has a pivoting base that enables the seat to turn 90 degrees in either direction. Additionally this clever bathing aid can be locked in position for maximum stability.
An ideal alternative to a bath board.
Whether you're looking for an increased level of comfort or the additional security of a seat with back, this swivelling bath seat offers the user many of the same benefits. No special fittings are needed to install and the Coniston Rotating Bather can be removed in seconds and the Coniston also has the benefit of width adjustable arms.
NHS trusted and Physio Approved.
The Coniston Bather or BA17 Swivelling Bath Seat is frequently recommended for individuals being discharged from hospital or with ongoing mobility needs. A little extra peace of mind that you or a loved one will be benefiting from a top quality aid recommended by the experts! This product is also ideal for care environments.
Features & Benefits
- The Coniston Bather offers maximum stability and comfort to the user making it an ideal alternative to many bath boards.
- Width adjustable arms.
- No special fittings are needed to install this product.
- Moulded epoxy coated plastic one-piece seat which conforms to MHRA guidelines.
- Width adjustable bars, suitable for 26, 27 and 28 inch wide baths.
- Four positive seat locking positions.
- Easy to clean, all alloy frame for longevity suitable for industrial cleaners.
- MPN: VR130
- TCES Code: BA17
|Product Dimensions (mm):||630X620X600|
|Net weight (kg):||6.13|
|Maximum User Weight (kg):||150|
|Maximum User Weight (stones):||24|
|Overall Depth (mm):||610|
|Seat Height (mm):||630|
|Seat Width (mm):||450|
|Weight Limit (kg):||150|
|Width Adjustment (mm):||695-750|
|Width between Arms (mm):||570-670|